Let’s get to know the health equipment in the hospital!
Have you identified any kind of medical Equipment?
If you include people who are involved in medical life, of course you are very familiar with the tools that exist in your daily life. But for those of you who are not medical people, maybe just some health tools that you recognize. No matter who you are, there is nothing wrong if you recognize the various types of medical Equipment. OKAY!
According to Government Regulation (Peraturan Pemerintah/PP) No. 72/1998 on the Security of Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment, Medical Equipment are tools, apparatus, machines, implants containing no medicines used to prevent, diagnose, cure and alleviate illness, care for the sick and health in humans and or to build structures and improve body functions.
Since World War II in Indonesia is familiar with Aesculap tools from Germany. Now widely known the name of the government factory Dimedia, Chiron, Diener, Reicodent, Rudolv, Martin etc. According to the Decree of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia No. 116 / SK / 79 (Keputusan Menteri Kesehatan RI), medical Equipment can be classified into:
- Preparation of scheduling and health care
- Pesticides and insecticides for pest and pet protection
- Beauty tools used in beauty salons
- Plastic and glass containers for medicine and injection, and infusion rubber bottles
- Midwifery and hgynekology equipment
- Anesthesia apparatus
- Dental equipment and equipment
- THT equipment and medical supplies
- Eyewear equipment and equipment
There are many medical Equipment with different categories according to their function and function. As a basis for the introduction of medical Equipment often used by patients or used medical and nurses in the hospital. These include:
Medical Equipment for treatment
- Plaster – to cover an injury with an adhesive.
- Gauze cloth – in the form of rare fabrics, such as ram wire for verband or wound cover.
- Hot Bottles – for hot compresses.
- Ice Bag – for cold compresses.
- Milk Pump – to help pump the milk out of the breast that is breastfeeding.
- Nipple Protector – to protect scuffed nipples during breastfeeding.
- Air Cusion – as a seat on hemorrhoids / hemorrhoids.
- Colostomy Bag – to accommodate feces in patients after colon surgery (artificial intestinal surgery through muscle and abdominal skin).
- Urinal – to contain urine in patients.
- Bedpan – to accommodate the feces in the patient.
- Emesis basin – to accommodate vomiting, pus, cotton wool.
Tools for medical action
- Gloves – to protect the hands from environmental influences.
- Cathether – to remove / retrieve urine.
- Urine Bag – to accommodate urine associated with Balloon Cathether / Foley Cathether to remove / retrieve urine on a closed system.
- Stomach Tube – to collect the liquid / gastric juice, to rinse / stomach contents.
- Feeding Tube – Function: for nutrition / feeding fluids through the mouth or nose.
- Cathether Suction – to suck the mucus from the newborn trachea.
- Wing needle – as an extension of the vein for infusion of intravenous fluids or long-term intra-vein drugs.
- Infusion set – hose for infusion fluids.
- Tranfusion Set – for blood transfusion.
- Spuit / Syringe – to inject.
- Syringe – to inject coupled with syringes.
- Glycerin syringes – to spray lavement / clysma through the liquid anus often used is glycerine or soap solution.
- Currete – to clear the uterus in abortion patients / miscarriage
Tool to diagnose illness.
- Color blind test – to check for people who are color blind.
- Snellen Vision Chart – checks visus / visual acuity.
- Reflex Hamer – checks the reflection ability of certain parts of our body, such as the knee.
- Tong spatel – to press the tongue in order to check / see abnormalities in the throat, such as tonsils. Pharyngitis.
- Laringeal mirror – to check and see the state in the mouth and throat.
- Thermometer – to measure body temperature.
- Stethoscope – as an acoustic medical device for auscultation or simply as a sound hearing device inside an animal or a human body.
- Sphygmomanometer – to measure blood pressure.
- Speculum – to check or see the inside part of the cavity.
Tools for surgical operation
- Operation knife – for surgery.
- Scissors – to cut body tissues.
- Forceps – to clamp or hold objects.
- Cilia tweezers – to pinch or pull hair.
- Agrave Tweezer – to clip the clip on the wound so that the wound does not open.
- Clamp or Clamp – a tool for clamping (holding and tapping) an object.
- Artery clamps – to clamp the arteries.
- Peritoneum forceps – to pinch the tissue of the stomach lining.
- Needle Holders – for pinning sewing needles and sewing open wounds such as accidental injuries or surgery.
- Sewing needles – for sewing wounds.
- Surgical Thread – to bind blood vessels or approximation (bind / unite tissue).
- Anatomy pincet – To clamp the screen, cotton, or alkes.
- Bandage scissors – for cutting bandage / kassa.
- Catgut – surgical sutures that are diabeticized by the body.
As a basis for the introduction of medical Equipment not all classes of tools are presented, only the health equipment available in pharmacies and often used by patients or used by medical and nurses at the hospital. Hopefully what we have given about the health equipment in the hospital complete with this function is helping you. May be useful.